Jack started his transition into primary school yesterday. He is wearing Harry's old uniform I haven't bought him his own yet. I imagine he will grow even more before Feburary. He had a great day, but it makes me feel sad! Hope that you are enjoying your week! Leah
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Transition
Jack started his transition into primary school yesterday. He is wearing Harry's old uniform I haven't bought him his own yet. I imagine he will grow even more before Feburary. He had a great day, but it makes me feel sad! Hope that you are enjoying your week! Leah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good luck, Little man!
(what a cutey pie!)
Smiles, Karen
Oh how gorgeous Leah.........I know what you mean about sad - been there done that.
It does get easier.
Luv Sandie
Well, he is just too adorable!
And I always smile when I witness folks honoring those beautiful melancholy moments of life. Thank you for the smile, :)
OMGoodness ... how adorable are your children! First day of school is always a mixture of emotions .. for them and us!! Good luck! Thanks for your post on my blog :-)
What a sweetie!
Cute little fella! That uniform is totally awesome!
[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
Post a Comment