Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Broken Hill Ag Fair





Fast Ed was one of the highlights of the Broken Hill Ag Fair. Our boys love him, they watched all 4 of his demonstrations, tasted all of his dishes and answered most of his questions. We had a great short family holiday, met some lovely people and made lots of sales, I wish that I had a better pic of my stall, (I'm still working on it!) Our next Market will be in Daylesford, which is always lots of fun. Thanks for dropping in, have a wonderful weekend! Leah

4 comments:

Annie said...

I LOVE your crotchet squares - I might have to try them myself. I've just realised you are the Farmers Market girl, your stuff is great! - glad to have found your blog.

Joanne said...

I very occasionally get to Daylesford- would love to see your stall in real life. I'll have to check the dates.

Nicole said...

I'm glad the show was worthwhile for you Leah. I love Daylesford....hope it is fabulous!

koolaman designs said...

Broken Hill was fun and it looked like your boys had a ball! Shame it's only on every two years. xx