Sunday, October 19, 2008

A gorgeous weekend

Well, we travelled 600km to the Royal Childrens Hopspital for an appointment that took no more than 5mins!! But that's good because it means that our little Grace is perfectly healthy and her lip has healed very well. here is a pic of my youngest 2 babies at a lavender farm that we visited yesterday, it was closed so we just had a walk in the gorgeous gardens and I had to take some photos, as I now have even more scrapping supplies. Most of them are from Nicole We met Nicole at Paperific, she was very busy and had a wonderful booth! I bought some of Petrina's designs, can't wait to use them! On Sunday we visited some little craft and vintage stores that even my husband enjoyed!! Two of the store owners took my etsy business card and said they would have a look at buying some of my chenille items, I sold 4 "pink" items from my store while I was away too! Hope that you had a great weekend! Leah



4 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

so glad to hear that Grace is all good :)
And excitement!! I can't wait to see what you scrap with my designs - don't forget to show me..... love, P

Swift Jan said...

OOh I want to visit a lavender farm too...

Glad your Grace is ok :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute love the browns

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Your kids are just adorable!!