Friday, February 20, 2009

More happy mail!


Hello, here is part of another gorgeous gift I recently received in the mail! Handmade by Karen, please pop into her etsy store, she has so many sweet baby gifts! These arrived in the mail with a beautiful card, a piece of gorgeous vintage chenille and some notebooks, thanks so much Karen, a beautiful Valentines surprise! I am busy, busy, busy! hoping to attend 2 large craft markets in the next 4 weeks, so I must get sewing. Enjoy your weekend! Leah

10 comments:

Anastasia said...

so darling! wish I had a baby to dress...such cute things on Etsy, including your lovely shop!!
wonderful about the markets - should be great!

Carley said...

They are gorgeous... & so perfect. I could never get socks to stay on my babies

Chrisy said...

So sweet...a lovely pattern...

Tutu Cute and Moore! said...

I can imagine some little feet in these sweet booties. Very nicely made, too!

Audrey said...

Those are just too cute!! Good luck at the markets - hope you sell out.

Jacaranda Designs Jewelry said...

those little slippers are just adorable...pity they're not in my size!

ClemArt Design said...

Awww, just perfect

LiPeony said...

ohgosh those are soo cute! I love the colors and the way they look. =D

Unknown said...

Beautiful work - love your blog

Lou said...

Hi Leah, I have nominated you for a blog award, come and see the details. Lou