Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday

6 Reusable Le Petit Sandwich Snack Eco-Conscious Bags x
by evelynfields

Rose Garden - Bangle x
by DELiciousDesignz

Frosty Cream Rose Button Bobbies for Hair x
by JeByJa

Hello, here is my wishlist for this week, I hope that you enjoy it, thanks for the birthday wishes too! Leah


GUGAW said...

love that little pouch, i featured it in one of my blog posts about lunch boxes!

Petrina McDonald said...

those lunch bags are very fancy schmancy!! Much nicer than the ones my Mum made for Thea - I might have to give hers an update ;-)

planettreasures said...

Those snack bags are a great idea, and I love the bangle and clippies too!
Grreat choices.

Kylie B said...

Oh wow beautiful Finds!
Love that pouch too :)

Joanne said...

Those bangles are stunning!

DELiciousDesignz said...

So lovely of you to put my bangles on your wishlist leah. Thanks. Good luck on the giveaway - maybe you can win yourself one. :0)

Tinniegirl said...

Beautiful picks. I love the little pouch and the bracelets.