Friday, May 20, 2011

Mix ups!!



Another photo of our Gracie Girl. Yesterday at daycare she told the  new afternoon carer that her name was Mary Ann. several frantic phone calls were made to us and her "emergency contacts" because Grace  could not be found.
Oh dear our Gracie Mary!!♥
I'm supposed to be in Melbourne with my husband right now, we had a big mix up at the airport ( 0600 this morning) and I had to send him off to the Alfred alone. The upside is that I now have a couple of "childfree" hours!
Have a great weekend, just not sure what ours will bring ♥  Leah

3 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Wow, what a day!

Melissa G said...

Kids say the darndest things!

divorce children said...

Gracie was really being a child. No matter what they do, we still find them to be adorable. Childfree hours is great but I'm sure you'll miss little Gracie right away.

Visit my site: Divorce Children