Monday, September 7, 2009

Hello again!

Hello again, we had a very busy weekend, the Murrabit market on Saturday was not quite what I had expected, but we had a fun 2 days!

I visited quite a few country op shops along the way and found a few treasures.



The man with a stall next to us at Murrabit was selling extra large eggs, which he called "bum busters" Jack is still giggling about that!

I did meet some lovely ladies selling handmade items, (there were only 3 or 4 handmade stalls!) These ladies didn't have web sites, so I can't post links, they did tell me about markets that they enjoy having stalls at, they purchased from me too, which was great!

I had to work yesterday so I'm still catching up!! have a great Monday!

P.S. don't forget to sign up for my newsletter, I will have one ready to send soon, several people signed up for it on Saturday. Leah

0 comments: