Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A huge box of tomatoes!

Hi, this is what I have been doing, not the scrapping, because Jack has been scrapping up a storm (and a huge mess) for days! He has used all my double sided tape adding decorations to his guinea pig cage! I created this page when I made my first lot of tomato relish in June, it was a Kim Archer online class. We bought a huge box of tomatoes at a roadside stall recently, so I'm making my 2nd 3rd and 4th batch this week. It is so delicious with homemade sausage rolls or as a base for our home made pizzas and some of it is for friends. Thanks for stopping by! Leah

8 comments:

Metalsgirl said...

Super cute blog! Tomato relish sounds delicious!!! I've never had it.

Unknown said...

Awesome scrap page. I love canning too. So much fun.

KayzKreationz said...

Looks very interesting. And sounds delicious. May have to try some tomato relish.

Nina said...

ohhhh!!! i loooove tomato relish!! clever you!!

love that LO too...

oh, byw, i can relate to your scrap stash being used by the kids too....DD has been going mad with my scrappy stash this school holidays, i dare not stop her, it is great to see that she as a creative itch also!!

take care,

Nina xx

Sandie said...

Love the layout Leah - well done
The relish looks yummo - lucky you!!

I had a giggle when I read about the double sided tape being used for the Guinea Pig cage............tell me you got photos of this!!!! It's a crack up.

Luv Sandie

Anonymous said...

Oh I love tomato relish. I am known to whip up batch upon batch. I seem to have little obsessions. A couple of years ago it was relish, pickles and jams. I even bought boxes of new bottles.

When the weather cools, I think that I will make another batch. We should swap a bottle!

x Catherine

Diamondaj said...

I've never had tomato relish, sounds good : )

Petrina McDonald said...

yum yum yum! how do you find the time lady????
And LOL! at Jack with all your DS tape - I have someone here who would give him a run for his money!