Sunday, September 14, 2008

Five minutes!

A very quick post for today while I'm home for 5 minutes or so alone!! I dyed these pieces pink this weekend, lots of people have suggested I give it a go and have given advice on how to dye chenille. I'm happy with the way they turned out, I've washed them several times, it's very warm and windy here today so the washing has dried in a flash! they seem to be colourfast. I love the checks, that was a really old and dull, pale green and white patten, now look at it!

I did create something pink, something very small, I plan to add it to a custom order that I'm creating, it's a lavender sachet, I think it's sweet, do you? Hope that you've had a great weekend so far, we have. Leah

1 comments:

Smart Living Today said...

Oh, I just enjoyed looking through your blog so much! You make the cutest things. Of course, I had to stop at something pink. :-)

Thanks for visiting my blog tonight. Nice to meet you!

Peggy