Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Not much news



I thought that I'd show you this today, my lastest page published in Scrapbook Creations, not sure of the edition No. but it was just recently. Toby is still my little cuddly boy!

I plan to do Sandie's card sketch today. The link is there on my side bar. I'm feeling too lazy to add the link right here! It's school holidays, I have lost my voice and can hardly speak at all, it is very frustrating with 4 kids!! I hope to back tomorrow with a card pic to share. Bye!

5 comments:

Nina said...

great LO leah...hope you find your voice again soon...

Nina

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

It is very nice to meet you. You have a beautiful blog. Your blanket are very sweet.

Jennifer said...

That is such a pretty page! I wish I knew how to scrapbook like that!

Lyn S said...

What a really pretty layout! Thanks so much for visiting my blog Leah, and leaving a comment.

Lyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah...thanks for visiting my blog. I have lots more flea market finds, just need to "find" the time to blog them!
Your scrapbooking is beautiful, I'm not suprised they are in magazines!