Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm addicted to Op Shopping!

I made this bib today and was taking it to give to my niece to wear for some advertising, but I looked at Grace in her cute little red and white top ( $1.00 from the op shop last week) and decided that since we were going to the hairdressers and out for lunch that we should advertise ourselves, sorry Miss A! We visited an Op shop today and got a bag full of pillow cases a table cloth and some very cute doilies all for $4.oo. I have so many ideas, and hardly ever went near an op shop in the past, now I can't keep away, I need another storage room! Thanks for stopping by! Leah

6 comments:

Swift Jan said...

I love Op shops too... I picked up a great vintage sheet last week. I think i might make a table coth from it!
YOur baby is so cute :)

Joanne said...

Be careful- op-shopping is very addictive!

ReneeBuchananArt said...

ADORABLE! It looks like SHE loves it too!

Renee :)

Anonymous said...

What's an Op shop when it's at home?

Bib is cute! Baby's not "bad" either. :-)

(Confession: I'm a bit biased towards having the most bestest, beautiful-est, g'toddler myself.)

I'll be seeing you on Twitter!

Nicole and Andrew said...

very cute :o)
im a second had shopper as well

i have left you an award over on my blog

Sandie said...

I know what you mean about op shopping Leah. I do it all the time and have found some of my all time fave things whilst shopping there.

Dont forget to show some photos of your goodies.

Luv Sandie