Monday, November 17, 2008

My little model

I made some of these headbands last week and sold most of them over the weekend, after spending so long trying to get good photos of them! There is one green patch in our drought stricken yard and I won't let Danny cut it because it's great for photos!
I keep forgetting to mention that I have a layout in Scrapbook Creations this month, I must post a pic here for you and submit some more pages! I haven't submitted for such a long time! Jack has his first orientation at school in the morning, I just can't imagine him in his uniform going of to school! Bye, Leah

6 comments:

StephanieK said...

What a sweetie!

Sandie said...

Wow too cute Leah. Gorgeous photo and gorgeous creation. Well done.

Luv Sandie

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Those headbands are adorable!!
Congrats on the layout! Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute Leah - must be great to have your own girly model! Love the headbands! Nicole

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

She's so cute!

*Evelyn* said...

SO SWEET BABY.... I LOVE CHILDREN...YOUR BLOG IS VERY PRETTY...THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT...
GOOD LUCK
EVELYN