Saturday, November 15, 2008

A lovely link!

Hello, I do have a favourite for Friday to post, but I will add it tomorrow, I'm very time challenged again! You can check out this cute little post creativelifediary I was invited to another "girls night in" last night and it was lovely!! It was a home shopping/craft night, lots of crafting friends with tables of goodies for sale, lots of yummy food, wine,company and sales, also a beauty therapist, such a great idea! I can't wait for the next one! Enjoy your weekend! Leah

2 comments:

Professor Denise J. Hart said...

Hi Leah!

I love the comfy vibe of your blog. I used to quilt when I was young and your space brought those memories back to me. For 1 of my girls night in this weekend we're having a belly dancer!! How cool is that. Wine and snacks and rotating bellies! Have a great weekend,
Denise
The Motivation Mama!
& founder, Words to Live By Tees
http://www.wordstolivebytees.com

Blackfeatherfarm said...

That sounds like so much fun !!!